We love to carry a little ‘JOY™’ therapeutic essential oil blend with us wherever we go especially during the month of February!
Ditch the synthetic fragrances and let your body and mind capture the pure plant essences of this beautifully supportive blend ~ aromatherapy for the adrenal glands, and the limbic or ’emotional brain’, this blend is useful during times of stress, anxiousness, grief, or feelings of depression.
The uplifting emotionally balancing oils contained in this sweet, floral-citrus blend include: Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Rosewood, Lemon, Mandarin, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, and Rose! All 100.00% genuine, 1st distillation oils from Young Living -World Leader in Essential Oils.
RECIPE ‘HOW TO’:
- Fill a 1 oz. amber glass spray bottle to 1/3 full with Witch Hazel.
- Add 10 to 15 drops of Joy™ essential oil blend (from Young Living).
- Add 1 drop pure vegetable glycerine (assists blending/mixing of liquids).
- Fill bottle the rest of the way with distilled water (or boiled & cooled water).
- Mist over heart, ears, neck, wrists to wear as a ‘cologne’.
- Mist in your workspace, home, or vehicle.
- Mist on your pillow before bedtime.
- Mist on sofa cushions, in lingerie drawer, closet, or clothes dryer.
For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use during pregnancy. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.
To order the finest, first distillation essential oils, including JOY™ essential oil blend, and others mentioned in this article, produced with utmost purity from world leader in essential oils at 24% discount CLICK HERE
References: Essential Oils Desk Reference, Sixth Edition. © 2014, Life Science Publishing. Reference Guide for Essential oils. ©2016. Abundant Health, LLC.