“When life gives you ‘lemons’? … try a little YLTG lemon oil!”
Lemon essential oil, cold pressed from lemon rind, is useful for SO many things! Did you know it takes 3,000 lemons to produce 1 kilogram of lemon essential oil?
The uplifting, invigorating, fresh aroma of pure lemon oil has been found to promote clarity of thought and purpose, boost immunity, induce relaxation, and reduce depression and anxiety.
Lemon essential oil is extremely high in Monoterpenes, infinitesimally small molecules known to reprogram miswritten information in the D.N.A. of our cells. Monoterpenes are also analgesic, and antiseptic.
Lemon essential oil supports the regeneration of white blood cells, stimulates the production of red blood cells and purifies the blood. The key constituent in lemon oil is Limonene, a potent antioxidant photochemical that prevents DNA damage linked to cancer and accelerated aging, and has been extensively studied (in over 50 clinical studies) for its ability to combat tumor growth. Lemon oil has also been investigated for its potential to reduce LDL cholesterol levels and stimulate normal peristalsis (the rhythmic contraction of the bowel which aids proper elimination). Lemon creates alkalinity in the body and improves the function of the pancreas, gallbladder and liver. One or two drops may be carefully ingested mixed with olive oil in a cellulose or gelatin capsule, or mixed in water or juice, for short term mild detoxification purposes or to ease digestion, acid reflux, and to expel gas from the intestines.
Lemon oil has the following medicinal properties:
- anti fungal, mold, and mildew
- immune stimulating
- memory improvement
- anti parasitic
- fights urinary tract infection
- antidepressant – lifts feelings of sluggishness and apathy, brightens your outlook, leaving the mind alert and clear
- beneficial to circulation
- helps digestive function
- Did you know that lemon oil can support lymphatic drainage and help you overcome a cold fast!? Mix it with coconut oil or V-6 carrier oil and rub it on your neck.
- Apply 2 to 4 drops on location, or on Vita Flex points.
- Diffuse lemon oil to lift mood & fight depression.
- Put a drop of pure YLTG lemon oil in your water to support metabolism & weight loss.
- Reduce wrinkles, cleanse skin and combat acne with lemon oil in your skin care D.I.Y.’s.
- Carry with you as a natural hand sanitizer.
- Stop external bleeding such as nosebleeds and wounds after tooth extraction.
- Use as a surface disinfectant.
- Use as natural ‘Goo-Gone’ to unstick residue left behind from stickers and gum.
- Use neat on a cloth to spruce up jewelry & silverware.
- Forgot the laundry in the machine? Add a few drops of lemon EO and re-rinse. No more nasty odour!
Inhale lemon essential oil directly, diffuse, or apply topically – Always dilute Lemon essential oil 1:1 with a carrier oil (i.e. one part lemon oil to one part carrier, such as V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex, coconut oil, or sweet almond oil.
Cautions: When applying lemon oil to skin, avoid direct sunlight or UV light for 24 hours. Some citrus oil may cause short term photo-sensitivity.
References: AROMATHERAPY, Essential Oils in Colour, Caddy Classic Profiles, Rosemary Caddy BSc Hons ARCS MISPA, ©1997 Amberwood Publishing, Essential Oils Desk Reference, Sixth Edition. © 2014, Life Science Publishing. The Complete Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Handbook for Everyday Wellness, Nerys Purchon and Lora Cantele. ©2014. Robert Rose Inc., School of Nature’s Remedies – Core Vigor and Vitality, Make Wellness Your Lifestyle, © 2012 Life Science Publishing., Experience The World of Essential Oils Version 2.0, Young Living Essential Oils.
IMPORTANT: THE INFORMATION WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT WAS OBTAINED FROM REPUTABLE RESOURCES (REFERENCED), LECTURES, AND BIOCHEMISTRY EDUCATION WHICH THE AUTHOR HAS RECEIVED OVER THE PAST TWO DECADES. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO PRESCRIBE OR RECOMMEND A PARTICULAR TREATMENT OR PROTOCOL, BUT RATHER, TO EMPOWER THE READER WITH KNOWLEDGE THAT MIGHT HELP THEM TO HELP THEMSELVES TO BETTER HEALTH NATURALLY.
For questions or further information on how to obtain the finest Essential Oils produced with utmost purity shipped to your door, contact Diana at: email@example.com or visit our Facebook Page: Ounces Of Prevention