Di’s D.I.Y. DRY SHAMPOO:
STEP 1) BASE:
- 2 Tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
STEP 2) COLOUR:
- Light / or blonde hair – Do not add cocoa, unless roots are dark
- For medium hair / roots – Add 1 Tablespoon Light cocoa powder
- For dark hair / roots – Add 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dark (Royal Dutch) pure cocoa powder
STEP 3) ESSENTIAL OILS:
- Add 2 drops Lavender EO, 1 drop Cedarwood EO, and 2 drops Peppermint EO
Mix well and use a paper funnel to pipe into a large size glass Salt or Pepper shaker with stainless steel lid with holes for sprinkling. OR use a container such as the one pictured. Use a makeup brush to apply dry shampoo to roots and brush through oily hair to absorb oils and make your hair smell delicious!!
To order purest therapeutic grade essential oils from Young Living ~ world leader in essential oils, including the Premium Starter Kit which includes oils in this recipe, at a premium starter cost….CLICK HERE to get started!
With your free wholesale member acct. you save 24% off everything all the time from Young Living Essential Oils.
For questions or further information on how to obtain the finest Essential Oils produced with utmost purity shipped directly to your door, contact Diana at:email@example.com