Di’s D.I.Y. DRY SHAMPOO:
STEP 1) BASE:
- 2 Tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
STEP 2) COLOUR:
- Light / or blonde hair – Do not add cocoa, unless roots are dark
- For medium hair / roots – Add 1 Tablespoon Light cocoa powder
- For dark hair / roots – Add 1 1/2 Tablespoons Dark (Royal Dutch) pure cocoa powder
STEP 3) ESSENTIAL OILS:
- Add 2 drops Lavender EO, 1 drop Cedarwood EO, and 2 drops Peppermint EO
Mix well and use a paper funnel to pipe into a large size glass Salt or Pepper shaker with stainless steel lid with holes for sprinkling. OR use a container such as the one pictured. Use a makeup brush to apply dry shampoo to roots and brush through oily hair to absorb oils and make your hair smell delicious!!
IMPORTANT: THE INFORMATION WITHIN IS NOT INTENDED TO PRESCRIBE OR RECOMMEND A PARTICULAR TREATMENT OR PROTOCOL, BUT RATHER, TO EMPOWER THE READER WITH KNOWLEDGE THAT MIGHT HELP THEM TO HELP THEMSELVES TO BETTER HEALTH NATURALLY.
To order the finest essential oils produced with utmost purity from world leader in essential oils, including the pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils Premium Starter Kit (at a premium starter cost!) containing the oils mentioned above, CLICK HERE
For questions or further information on how to obtain the finest Essential Oils produced with utmost purity shipped directly to your door, contact Diana at:
or visit our Facebook Page: Ounces Of Prevention